- 10:1 distance to spot ratio infrared thermometer
- Temperature measurement range of 0 °F to 716 °F or -18 °C to 380 °C
- Precision accuracy and rapid response time
- Laser pointer, backlit LCD Display
- Auto display hold and Max/Min memory
- Specifically designed for HVAC/R, electrical, industrial maintenance, automotive as well as quality control and fire prevention applications
- 1-Year warranty
Amprobe IR-710 infrared thermometer is a high-performance 1.1 lb. diagnostic tool that's designed for HVAC/R, electrical, industrial, automotive, quality control, and fire prevention applications.
Includes: battery (installed), and user's manual.