- 30:1 distance to spot ratio infrared thermometer
- Temperature measurement range of -26 °F; to 2282 °F; or -32 °C to 1250 °C
- Precision accuracy and rapid response time
- DIFF/AVG temperature display
- Laser pointer, backlit dual LCD display
- Auto display hold and Max/Min memory
- Adjustable emissivity for measuring a variety of materials
- Specifically designed for HVAC/R, electrical, industrial maintenance, automotive as well as quality control and fire prevention applications
- 1-Year warranty
Amprobe IR-730 infrared thermometer is a high-performance 1.1 lb. diagnostic tool that's designed for HVAC/R, electrical, industrial, automotive, quality control, and fire prevention applications.
Includes: battery (installed), carrying bag, and user's manual.