- 50:1 distance to spot ratio infrared thermometer
- Temperature measurement range of -58 °F; to 2822 °F; or -50 °C to 1550 °C
- K-Type thermocouple measurement
- Programmable high and low alarm
- Laser pointer, backlit dual LCD display
- DIFF/AVG temperature display
- Auto display hold and max/min memory
- Adjustable emissivity for measuring a variety of materials
- 99 data points recording, thermocouple inputs, and USB download
- Designed for advanced HVAC/R, electrical, industrial maintenance, automotive as well as quality control and fire prevention applications
- 1-Year warranty
Precision Accuracy and Rapid Response Time
The Amprobe IR-750 infrared thermometer is a high-performance 4.7 lb. diagnostic tool that's designed for advanced HVAC/R, electrical, industrial maintenance, automotive as well as quality control and fire prevention applications.
Includes: battery (installed), user's manual, software (CD), USB cable, K-type thermocouple probe, carrying bag, and hard carrying case.