- Accurate four terminal measurement down to 100µ ohms does not require test leads resistance compensation
- Ranges from 200.0m ohms to 2000 ohms with minimum resolution of 100µ Ohm
- Measurement precision with three test currents with over-temperature protection
- Protection against inadvertent connection to overvoltage
- Large LCD
- Potential lead resistance, current lead resistance checks
- AUTO-HOLD and AUTO-OFF features
- Lightweight, robust & compact.
- Indicates measurement errors due to temperature or connection problems
- “O-Ring” sealed enclosure
- Battery powered
- IEC / EN 61010-1
- Test leads, Instruction manual, Shoulder belt, 1.5V(AA) x 8 Batteries
Diagnose potential failure with the MO-100, portable battery powered Milliohm Meter. Quickly check windings opens or shorts in motors, generators and transformers, wire-to-wire connection resistances, heating elements testing and contact resistance in critical electrical connections.
Data Sheet (pdf, 196K)