Multilogger Thermometer with USB Download
- Backlit triple-display
- Built in memory: 16 sets, Maximum 16000 data points
- Data-logging:256 samples with real-time data per channel
- Easy Data Recall with up and down key: T1, T2, T1-T2, Time and Memory Location
- Thermocouple Offset Adjustment
- REC, MAX, MIN, MAX-MIN, Average, Relative Zero and HOLD functions
- Resolution 0.1°C or 1°C, 0.1°F or 1°F
- Warning beeper with Hi/Lo setting
- User selectable recording interval
- Real time clock with calendar
- Includes: User's manual, Battery (4), USB cable, Software CD, K type thermocouple (2)
The Amprobe TMD-56 thermometer, with USB download capability and seven thermocouple type measurements, is the professionals' choice for HVAC/R technicians, electricians, research, industrial process, and quality control.
This model comes with a dual inputs that allows easy access to easy super-heat and sub-cool temperature measurement as well as cut-out and in temperature measurements.
Data Sheet (pdf, 230K)