- High accuracy, multiple type input thermometer
- Displays T1, T2, and T1-T2 simultaneously
- Accepts six different thermocouple types
- Outputs real time measurement data with time stamp
- Measures from -328°F / -200°C to 3200°F / 1760°C
- Includes deluxe carrying case and two Type K probes
- RS-232 output with optional cable and software, TM-SW
Dual input, wide measurement ranges
The TMD90A is a dual input thermometer that accepts type K, J, T, R, S, and E thermocouples and is ideal for HVAC/R technicians, electricians, research, industrial process, and quality control. The dual inputs allow easy super-heat and sub-cool temperature measurement as well as cut-out and in temperature measurements. The triple display with backlight shows T1, T2, and T1 - T2 and includes Hold, Min/Max, Relative, and Timer / Date Stamp function.
The TMD90A supports dual channel real time data acquisition using the built-in RS-232 interface and optional software and data transfer cable (Model TM-SWA).
Data Sheet (pdf, 559K)