- 24 – 600 V ac, 6 – 220 V dc
- Automatically selects ac voltage, dc voltage or continuity
- Built in VolTect™ non-contact voltage detection adds an extra level of safety
- Vibrating alert indicates the presence of dangerous voltage levels and continuity
- Bright work light built in to take measurements in dimly lit locations
- Bright LED lights indicate seven levels of ac and dc voltages
- Measure ac and dc voltage in circuitry and its components including outlets, light fixtures, batteries and extension cords
- Test the continuity of fuses, light bulbs and electrical connections
- Full range polarity detection
- Visual and audible alerts
- Rugged, compact design allows for easy one-handed use
- CAT III 600 V
Amprobe VPC-12 hand-held residential and commercial Voltage and Continuity Tester is loaded with safety, time-saving and accuracy features. It allows you to You can quickly measure ac and dc voltage in circuitry and its components — including outlets, light fixtures, batteries and extension cords— as well as test the continuity of fuses, light bulbs and electrical connections. for residential and commercial applications using visual and audible alerts.
The VPC-12 has a vibrating alert that indicates the presence of continuity as well as dangerous voltage levels, in additional to the visual and audible alerts. This is especially helpful when wearing thick PPE gloves and working in a noisy environment. Additionally, the VPC-12 includes VolTect™ Non-contact Voltage Detection, an added level of safety when working with high voltage levels in an industrial setting. Finally, a built-in light makes working in dimly-lit areas possible with the VPC-12.
To increase accuracy and speed, the VPC-12 turns on when a complete circuit is sensed, automatically select AC or DC voltage or continuity mode, and auto-off when removed from a circuit.
Included with VPC-12: three (3) AAA batteries and a printed User manual.
Data Sheet (581K)