- 30 MHz
- Built-in 50 MHz frequency counter
- Dual or single trace operation
- 5 mV/div sensitivity
- Calibrated 23-step time base with X10 magnifier
- Video sync trigger
- Alternate/chop sweep
- Sum and difference capability
- Sweep time: 0.1 μs/div to 2 s/div
- AUTO/NORM triggered sweep operation with AC, TVH, TVV and line coupling
- Compact low profile design
- UL Listed for USA and Canada
- 1-Year Warranty
B&K Precision's model 2121C is a dual trace oscilloscope with a built in 50 MHz Frequency Counter that offers high performance at a low price. Many others' entry level oscilloscopes have a 20 MHz bandwidth, while B&K Precision's models 2121C has a bandwidth of 30 MHz. This oscilloscope is built by and backed by B&K Precision, a company that has been selling reliable, durable, value priced test instruments for over 60 years.
Included: Instruction manual, two PR-33A x1/x10 probes or equivalent, AC power cord and spare fuse.