- 30 MHz Bandwidth
- Delayed sweep in 23 steps
- Built in component tester for capacitors, inductors, diodes, transistors, zener diodes
- Video sync trigger
- Sweep time: 0.1 μs/div to 2 s/div
- 23 step time base to 0.1ms/div
- Delayed time base
- Deluxe handle/tilt stand
- Main, Mix, Delay, X-Y sweep modes
- UL Listed for USA and Canada
- One-year warranty
B&K Precision's model 2125C is a dual trace oscilloscope with a delayed sweep that offers high performance at a low price. The 2125C has a bandwidth of 30 MHz and is built by and backed by B&K Precision, a company that has been selling reliable, durable, value priced test instruments for over 60 years.
Included: Instruction manual, two PR-33A x1/x10 probes or equivalent, AC power cord and spare fuse.