- 60 MHz Bandwidth
- Two Channels (dual trace)
- 5mV/div sensitivity
- Sweep time: 20 ns/div to 5 s/div
- 23 calibrated ranges (main time base)
- 23 calibrated ranges (delayed time base)
- Signal delay time
- Component tester
- Z axis input
- Single sweep
- UL listed for USA and Canada
- 1-Year Warranty
B&K Precision 2160C is a high performance analog oscilloscope with many features at a low cost. It includes a built-in component tester, which is an excellent tool for in-circuit troubleshooting. This oscilloscope is built by and backed by B&K Precision, a company that has been selling reliable, durable, value priced test instruments for over 60 years.
Includes: Instruction manual, two PR-33A x1/x10 probes or equivalent, AC power cord and spare fuse.