- Deluxe Multi-Network Cable Tester
- Tests 10BaseT, 100BaseTx, 10Base2, RJ45, RJ11, 356A, TIA 568A, TIA 568B, and Token Ring cables
- Detects open, short, cross, and continuity
- Tests Point to Point, rather than Pair to Pair
- Quick and easy to use
- Tests cables on wall plate or patch panel up to 1000 ft away with the remote kit
- Easy to read LED display
- Supplied w/Remote Terminator, 3 Patch Cables, BNC to BNC adapter, Case
- 1-Year Warranty
The 231A can easily read the correct pin configuration of 10BaseT cable (category 5), 100BaseTx, 10Base2 cable (coax) and RJ45/RJ11 modular cables, 356A, TIA 568A, TIA 568B and Token Ring cables by comparing one transmitting end to the corresponding receiving end.
With the remote kit, it can test cables installed far away either on wall plate or patch panel up to 1000ft away. It is easy to verify the cable continuity, open, short, and cross connect, featuring auto or manual scan for pin-out indicators.