- 60 MHz bandwidth
- 1 GSa/s sample rate
- Deep waveform memory up to 2 Mpts
- 300 V CAT II rated inputs
- Built-in 6000-count DMM w/dedicated terminals for current measurement
- Scope and meter trend plot functions for data logging
- Bright 5.7" color display
- Compact and lightweight – 3.4 lbs
- FFT incl. 4 additional math functions - Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide
- 32 automatic measurements
- USB host port for saving and recalling waveform setups, data, and screenshots on a USB flash drive
- USB connectivity for remote PC control via soft panel
- Includes digital filters with adj. limits, scope and waveform recorder mode
- Multi-language user interface
- Up to four hours of continuous battery operation
- Three-year warranty
Suited for General Electronics Applications
The 2511 handheld digital storage oscilloscopes provide floating measurement and recorder capabilities with a built-in digital multimeter (DMM), all in one portable and lightweight package. This versatile 60 MHz bandwidth scope offers 1 GSa/s sample rates, 2 Mpts waveform memory, 32 automatic measurements, and multiple recording functions to capture transient or long-term signal behavior. The 2511 allows engineers and technicians to make accurate and safe measurements when the signal reference is floating.
60 MHz, Two Non-isolated Channels, 300 V CAT II
The 2511's trend plot function enables data logging with the oscilloscope or the built-in full featured, 6000-count digital multimeter. With the push of a button, you can quickly toggle between oscilloscope and DMM modes. The scope recorder function offers users 7 Mpts record length on a single channel or 3.5 Mpts on dual channel. A USB host port and a mini-USB device port are standard interfaces on all models.
Included: Two 150 MHz bandwidth, x1/x10 probes rated for 300 V CA TII measurements, pair of DMM test leads, 7.4 V Li-ion battery, USB cable, probe compensation connector, AC power adapter, certificate of calibration and test report, and user's manual.
Data Sheet (362K)
The versatile 60 MHz and 100 MHz bandwidth 2510 Series handheld digital storage oscilloscopes provide floating measurement and recorder capabilities with a built-in digital multimeter (DMM), offer 1 GSa/s sample rates, 2 Mpts waveform memory, 32 automatic measurements, and multiple recording functions to capture transient or long-term signal behavior. http://bkprecision.com/products/oscilloscopes/2516-100-mhz-1-gsa-s-isolated-handheld-digital-storage-oscilloscope.html
2510 Series Ha...The versatile 60 MHz and 100 MHz bandwidth 2510 Series handhel...