- 100 MHz bandwidth
- 1 GSa/s sample rate
- Deep waveform memory up to 2 Mpts
- 300 V CAT II rated inputs
- Built-in 6000-count DMM w/dedicated terminals for current measurement
- Scope and meter trend plot functions for data logging
- Bright 5.7" color display
- Compact and lightweight – 3.4 lbs
- FFT incl. 4 additional math functions - Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide
- 32 automatic measurements
- USB host port for saving and recalling waveform setups, data, and screenshots on a USB flash drive
- USB connectivity for remote PC control via soft panel
- Includes digital filters with adj. limits, scope and waveform recorder mode
- Multi-language user interface
- Up to four hours of continuous battery operation
- Three-year warranty
Suited for General Electronics Applications
The 2512 handheld digital storage oscilloscopes provide floating measurement and recorder capabilities with a built-in digital multimeter (DMM), all in one portable and lightweight package. This versatile 100 MHz bandwidth scope offers 1 GSa/s sample rates, 2 Mpts waveform memory, 32 automatic measurements, and multiple recording functions to capture transient or long-term signal behavior. The 2512 allows engineers and technicians to make accurate and safe measurements when the signal reference is floating.
100 MHz, Two Non-isolated Channels, 300 V CAT II
The 2512's trend plot function enables data logging with the oscilloscope or the built-in full featured, 6000-count digital multimeter. With the push of a button, you can quickly toggle between oscilloscope and DMM modes. The scope recorder function offers users 7 Mpts record length on a single channel or 3.5 Mpts on dual channel. A USB host port and a mini-USB device port are standard interfaces on all models.
Included: Two 150 MHz bandwidth, x1/x10 probes rated for 300 V CA TII measurements, pair of DMM test leads, 7.4 V Li-ion battery, USB cable, probe compensation connector, AC power adapter, certificate of calibration and test report, and user's manual.
Data Sheet (362K)