- Generates Warbled Tone with selectable test frequencies
- LED indicates continuity when in CONTINUITY mode
- LED indicates positive polarity when in POLARITY mode
- Provides talk current on a dead line
- Check line polarity
- Hi gain, Hi impedance amplifier
- Capable of identifying tones up to 12 inches away (under ideal conditions)
- Rugged, moisture resistant, Mylar cone speaker
- 1-Year Warranty
The Tone Generator is a handheld, battery powered instrument designed to perform a variety of tests on unenergized telephone lines or LAN cables. Alligator clips and a standard RJ11 plug allow the tone generator to be connected to stripped wires, terminal panels, wall plates, or modular single line jacks.
The Line Tracer is a hand held inductive tracer that will help to identify wires without piercing the insulation. It can trace Tone Generator signals through dry wall, wood and many other non metal surfaces.
One year warranty