- 50 kHz to 8.5 GHz
- Impressive 4 hour battery life; easy-to-replace rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Fast sweep speed, minimum 10 ms, to help locate and identify elusive, transient interference signals
- DANL (displayed average noise level) of -127 dBm
- Large easy-to-read color display, 640 x 480 resolution
- Measurement functions: channel/adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, electric and magnetic field strength
- Convenient Auto tune function
- PC Software for remote control and documentation of measurement results (included)
- Conveniently store measurement results and screen shots in bitmap format to USB flash drive
- 3-Year Warranty
B&K Precision's 2658A is a compact, light weight and cost-effective spectrum analyzer for quick and precise signal investigations, especially away from the bench. At a weight of only 4 pounds (1.8 kg), the 2658A is by far the lightest full-featured spectrum analyzer available, yet it delivers performance and features comparable to a full-size bench spectrum analyzer and can operate up to 4 hours on a single battery.
With its ease of use, measurement flexibility and unmatched portability, the 2658A spectrum analyzer is an indispensible tool for engineers and technicians who conduct field measurements in the 50 kHz to 8.5 GHz range.
- Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of wireless communication systems such as W-CDMA/CDMA, GSM, WLAN, WiMAX and Bluetooth
- Detection of signal interference and undesired emissions
- TV and broadcasting
- Antenna alignment
- Electric field strength measurement with dipole antennas (order M401-M406)
- Magnetic field strength measurement with magnetic field probe (order PR 26M)
Includes: User manual, AC adaptor MA400, soft carrying case LC2650A, accessory pouch, PC software and USB cable, Lithium-Ion battery MB400.