- 1 μΩ to 20 kΩ, 0.1%, R & LPR
- 4.3-inch color touch screen
- 4-wire Kelvin test leads included
- Low power resistance mode to protect DUT
- Manual or auto ranging
- Adjustable measurement speed for fast readout or better accuracy
- Fast measurement speed up to 20 ms/reading to increase manufacturing throughput
- 4-1/2 digit display
- Cable compensation (0 ADJ)
- BIN comparator function to sort components in up to 3 bin locations
- Bin-sorting with statistical measurement
- Store/recall 30 instrument settings
- Screen capture to USB drive
- Selectable power line filter
- Trigger delay
- Handler interface for easy integration with a component handler
- Standard RS232, USB (USBTMC and virtual COM)
- Three-year warranty
B&K Precision 2840 Series DC resistance meters feature high accuracy and resolution measurements in the milliohm range. Both meters are ideally suited for measuring contact resistance of relays, switches, and PCB traces, typically outside the resistance range of multimeters. The vivid 4.3-inch TFT LCD color touch screen and keypad provide intuitive operation.
The 2840 Series features low power resistance testing (LPR) modes and variable measurement speeds that are suited for a wide range of applications. The handler interface with high-speed measurement capabilities enable the 2840 Series to evaluate a large quantity of components and be integrated into an automated test system.
Includes: AC power cord, user manual, Kelvin test leads (TLDK1), test report and certificate of calibration.
Data Sheet (2M)