- Measurement parameters: L, C, R, Z, G, B, Y, D, Q, θ, DCR
- 0.05% best impedance accuracy
- Fully adjustable test frequency from 20 Hz to 300 kHz with 4-digit resolution
- Compact 2U half-rack form factor with 4.3" color display
- 0.5 Vrms and 1 Vrms selectable test levels
- Adjustable measurement speed for fast readout or better accuracy
- 300-point linear and logarithmic sweep function
- Bin sorting function (9 primary, one secondary, and one out-of-spec bin)
- Save/recall up to 100 setups including 990 measurements and screenshots
- Standard USB (Virtual COM), GPIB, and LAN interface for remote control
- Three-year warranty
The B&K Precision 891 Bench LCR meter is capable of measuring inductors, capacitors, and resistors at DC or from 20 Hz to 300 kHz. The instrument's compact 2U half-rack form factor is suitable for the bench or rack mount installation. A large 4.3" color display with all important parameters and measurements visible on one screen makes this meter easy to operate.
Bin comparator sorting function
Quickly sort components with the instrument's 9 primary BINs, 1 secondary BIN, and 1 out-of-spec BIN. The results can be displayed on a table or histogram and saved to a USB flash drive. High and low limits for each bin can be set up in absolute or tolerance mode with Pass/Fail beep.
Linear and logarithmic sweep function
Characterize components up to 300 kHz using a 300-point linear or logarithmic sweep. Measured values for each frequency point can be read directly on the display. Sweep results can be displayed on a graph or table and then saved to a USB flash drive or read out through the remote interface.
Standard USB, GPIB, and LAN interfaces enhance your productivity by providing remote control capabilities to perform daily operations in production, quality control, and laboratory environments.
Included with the 891 Benchtop LCR Meter: user's manual, power cord, TL 889A Kelvin Clips, certificate of calibration and test report.