Complete packages from $7,040. Dranetz HDPQ Guide power quality analyzers include all the features of Dranetz HDPQ Visa, PLUS Wi-Fi, AnswerModules®, and a 10,000 cycle recording buffer for fault and inrush recording.
- High Definition PQ & Energy Monitoring – 1000Vrms, AC/DC, 512 samples/cycle
- Eight channels, 4 voltage & 4 current
- Advanced PQ – IEC 61000-4-30 Class A & IEEE 1159 compliant
- Harmonics – IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 519
- Transient capabilities – V & I – waveshape triggers
- IEEE 1459 Advanced Power Measurements
- 10,000 cycle pre/post trigger buffer
- EN 50160 Ed 3
- AnswerModules – Sag directivity, PF capacitor identification, motor – automatic event categorization
The Dranetz HDPQ Guide Power Quality Analyzer provides you the best in class power quality monitoring capabilities available. It measures to all current industry standards, including IEC 61000-4-30 Class A, IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 1159, IEEE 519, IEEE 1459, and more. Equipped with 8 independent channels, automated setups provide instant detection of circuits and configurations, ensuring that the instrument is ready to successfully collect data in seconds. Users can select the length and mode of data collection, including troubleshooting, data logging, power quality surveys, energy, and load balancing. The Intelligent AnswerModule® feature provides consultant-like analysis of sag directivity, capacitor switching transient identification/directivity, and motor analysis/reporting.
The Dranetz HDPQ Guide enables users to review data and change settings remotely from virtually any smartphone, tablet mobile device, as well as with traditional PC and MAC laptops and desktops. Just hook up the instrument, close the cabinets to the safe environment, and use either the VNC interface or our Dranetz HDPQ Apple or Android Apps via Ethernet for remote control from anywhere with connectivity to the instrument.
• Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth
• VNC for full remote control
• Apple & Android apps with real time metering and alarm Dashboard
• Enhanced Dranetz tech support
Safe & Rugged
• Arc Flash Safety
• UL/cUL listed and CE approved
• Rugged enclosure with an easy to grip, shock absorbing , non-conductive boot
• Drop tested to 6'
• Power supply cable retainer.
• Wire management in easel and hook
• Automatic circuit detection and feedback on proper connection of the instrument
• 7" WVGA color touch display
• Automatic setups – PQ, D&E
• Tablet-like GUI, Features: Icon driven, taskbar shortcuts, Dashboard
• Mini-Report – Screen snapshots, XML file. Easily uploaded and emailed!
• PQ & energy Dashboard’s for real time alarming
• Bigger display for more productive local analysis
• Dran-View 7
– Data analysis
– Rescue kit
– Post processing
All HDPQ Guide Power Quality Packages include:
- Voltage Cable Set 118375-G1
Includes: 8 -Six ft. (183cm) measurement cables: 4 Black, 4 White; 4 -Black alligator clips; 4 -White alligator clips; 4 -Black 25 cm stackable jumpers. Compatible with portable and permanent systems with 4mm voltage connectors
- 118313-G1 Keyhole Mounting Kit
Keyhole mounting kit for HDPQ.
USB male A to USB Micro B, 6 foot cable.
- AC Adapter 118317-G1
AC Adapter: 100-240Vac 50/60Hz, includes: US, EURO, UK, AUSTRALIA and CHINA plug adapters.
- SCC-HDPQ Soft Carry Case
Individual storage compartments for the instrument, CT’s, voltage cables and more. Dimensions: 12" L x 18" W x 9" D
- Dran-View® 7 DV7P-PX
Dran-View is a Windows based software package that enables power professionals to simply and quickly visualize and analyze power and energy monitoring data. It is a snap to navigate, delivers automated functionality and incorporates powerful analytical capabilities and customizable options to meet the needs of every user. Dran-View is successfully used by thousands of customers around the world, and has become the industry leading power management software tool.
- PLUS your choice of current transformers below:
4 - TR-2510B 1A to 10Arms Current Transformers, 3 meter cable, 15mm dia. maximum conductor size.
4 - TR-2500B 10A to 500Arms Current Transformers, 3 meter cable, 50mm dia. maximum conductor size.
4 - TR-2550B 1A to 100Arms Current Transformers, 3 meter cable, 15mm dia. maximum conductor size.
4 - DRANFLEX300MHB6 Single Phase Flex Probe 3/30/300Amp Current Transformers, 3A to 300Amp (3 ranges), 2" dia. maximum conductor size, 1000V Max rated.
1 - TR-DRANFLEX3003XLB24 Three Phase Flex Probe 30/300/3000Amp Current Transformers, 3A to 3000Amp (3 ranges), 8" dia. maximum conductor size, 1000V Max rated.
1 - TR-DRANFLEX3000XLB24 Single Phase Flex Probe 30/300/3000Amp Current Transformers, 3A to 3000Amp (3 ranges), 8" dia. maximum conductor size, 1000V Max rated.
1 - TR-DRANFLEX6003XLB24 Three Phase Flex Probe 60/600/6000Amp Current Transformers, 6A to 6000Amp (3 ranges), 8" dia. maximum conductor size, 1000V Max rated.
1 - TR-DRANFLEX6000XLB24 Single Phase Flex Probe 60/600/6000Amp Current Transformers, 6A to 6000Amp (3 ranges), 8" dia. maximum conductor size, 1000V Max rated.