- TRMS Clamp Meter, Power Meter, Multimeter, and AC Voltage Detector
- Measures AC Current, Voltage, Frequency and Power including True Power, Apparent Power, Reactive Power and Active Power
- Measures 1-Phase and balanced 3-Phase True Power (kW), Apparent Power (kVA), Reactive Power (kVAR) and Active Power (kWh), plus Power Factor and Phase Angle
- 2.16" (55mm) clamp jaw opening
- Large dual backlit LCD display (9999 count) with bargraph
- Built-in non-contact Voltage Detector with LED alert
- Manually store/recall up to 99 data sets
- Data Hold, Max/Min, and Auto power off
- USB PC connection for datalogging function (software included)
- One-year warranty
1Ø/3Ø 1000A True RMS AC Power Clamp Meter
The PQ2071 clamp meter measures AC Voltage and Current, Frequency, and Power including True Power, Apparent Power, Reactive Power and Active Power plus Power Factor and Phase Angle. It features a CAT IV-600V safety rating and built-in NCV Detector with LED alert.
Applications include AC Power Quality evaluation, Motor/Generator installation and repair, and Energy Audits.
Included: Complete with test leads, four color-coded leads and alligator clips, USB cable, PC software, 9V battery, and soft case
Data Sheet (593K)