- Triple LCD simultaneously displays 3 pressure channels
- Up to 5000psi with 4-20mA output
- 4-20mA input with readout in 9 units of measure
- Date/time stamped data stored on SD card in Excel® format
- Select data sampling rate: 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300, 600 seconds or auto
- One-year warranty
- Transducers sold separately.
Records data to SD card in Excel® format
The SD750 3-Channel Pressure Datalogger allows technicians to easily monitor and record pressure levels from three sources using one meter instead of three. Connect to installed transducers (up to 5800psi with 4-20mA output) or use optional 30psi, 150psi or 300psi transducers (sold separately). The logger features a large triple LCD display and records data on an SD card in an Excel®-ready format for easy transfer to a PC, 4-20mA input with readout in 9 units of measure, and selectable data sampling rates.
Applications include pressure measurements from hydraulic, pneumatic, air compressor, and process gas systems, as well as other industrial applications.
Includes: six (6) AAA batteries, 2G SD card, universal AC adapter, three (3) connectors, and mounting bracket.
Data Sheet (384K)