SPECIAL ORDER ITEM WITH CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE - ALLOW TWO WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
- Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point, and Wet Bulb measurement
- RH: 5% to 95%, 32 to 122°F
- Adjustable data sampling rate
- Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card in Excel® format
- Type K/J Thermocouple input for high temperature measurements
- Large backlit dual LCD display
- Record/Recall MIN, MAX, Data Hold and Auto power off
- Built-in PC interface
- 3-Year warranty
Accurately measure temperature and humidity in environmentally sensitive areas.
The SDL500 displays and stores temperature and relative humidity readings. Wet Bulb and Dew Point temperature calculations can also be displayed. Logged data readings are stored on an SD card for transfer to a PC.
Includes: 6 x AA batteries, SD card, carrying case and Humidity/Temperature probe.