- Accepts interchangeable transducers with ranges of 30, 150, 300psi (transducers sold separately)
- Meter automatically senses plug-in transducer's range and calibration
- Displays 10 types of pressure units
- Offset adjustment used for zero function to make relative measurements
- Adjustable data sampling rate: 1 second to 8hrs:59min:59sec
- Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card in Excel® format
- Large backlit dual LCD display
- Record/Recall MIN, MAX, Data Hold, Auto Power Off
- Built-in PC interface
- 3-Year warranty
Transducers sold separately. Order PT300 (30psi), PT150 (150psi), or PT300 (300psi).
The Extech SDL700 Pressure Meter, an SD Logger Series meter, displays and stores pressure readings from optional pressure sensors in the range of 30, 150, 300 psi. Supported measurement units are bar, psi, Kg/cm2, mm Hg, inch Hg, meters of H2O, inches of H2O, atmosphere, hPA, and kPA. Logged data readings are stored on an SD card for transfer to a PC. In addition, an RS-232 port allows data streaming to a PC.
Includes: 6 x AA batteries, SD card, and hard carrying case. (transducers sold separately)