- 80 x 60 thermal (4,800 pixels), Lepton® micro thermal sensor
- 24:1 spot ratio IR thermometer
- -25 to 380°C, -13 to 716°F
- FOV: TG165: 50° x 38.6°
- 9 Hz
- Dual laser
- BMP storage & USB download
- Fits in a pocket
- Instantly shows what's hot and where to aim
- Intuitive to operate with no special training required
- Easily save images and data for documentation
- Download images fast over USB or from removable micro SD card
- Warranty: 2 Years Product, and 10 Years Thermal Imaging Detector when registered within 60 days of purchase
FLIR TG165 Imaging IR Thermometers bridge the gap between single spot infrared thermometers and FLIR's legendary thermal cameras. Equipped with FLIR's exclusive Lepton® micro thermal sensor, they let you see the heat so you know where to reliably measure it. Easily find unseen hot and cold spots for instant troubleshooting, and store images and data to show customers and include in reports. And with a spot ratio of 24 to 1, you can take accurate readings from safer distances.
Should I buy a FLIR TG165 or a TG167?
TG165 - Useful for both building and general electrical inspections, the TG165's wide 50-degree field of view makes it ideal for building applications.
- Best choice for building diagnostics
- Perfect for general electrical, HVAC, automotive, or spot checking building maintenance applications
- See the entire panel, condenser, or electric motor all at once and measure spot temperatures on key areas of concern
TG167 - Designed primarily for indoor electrical inspection, the TG167 will help you easily find unseen hot and cold spots in electrical cabinets or switch boxes from a safe distance. The 25-degree field of view gives you image clarity on small details from a farther distance, including small connectors and wires.
- Best choice for indoor electrical inspections
- See building details from outdoors or at a longer range
- Diagnose HVAC hot/cold areas
Included: lanyard, USB cable, international charger, 8 Gb Micro SD card and technical documentation.
Learn more about the FLIR TG165 imaging IR thermometer: http://www.flir.com/instruments/content/?id=64755 You're about to experience the most exciting non-contact temperature measurement tool yet, the new FLIR TG165 imaging IR thermometer. This is not your old school spot radiometer with just a digital readout that leaves you guessing. No, the TG165 packs the extra muscle of thermal imaging that actually lets you see what's hot and cold on screen giving you the power to discover unseen problems and showing you right where to aim to get reliable readings. The TG165 features FLIR's patented Lepton thermal sensor for the best IR imaging quality in its class. A pull of the trigger lights up dual lasers to help you frame the target area and lets you save images and temperatures to document evidence. With a tool this easy, you'll get more done and trust you didn't miss anything critical. The TG165's intuitive buttons and icons keep it simple, too. No need for special training. A spot size ratio of 24:1 means you could work at a safer distance than typical IR thermometers. And you can ditch your clipboard if you want. Show customers where problems are immediately or download stored images and data and whip up a report later. The TG165 is light and compact with a contoured grip that feels great. It's jobsite rugged, backed by the best warranty in the business. Nothing else this affordable beats the TG165 on performance. So stop working blind with an ordinary IR thermometer. See the heat with FLIR's imaging IR thermometer. The new TG165: The troubleshooting tool you gotta have when you really wanna know - and show - where things are heating up.
FLIR TG165 Ima...Learn more about the FLIR TG165 imaging IR thermometer: http:/...
Customers also viewed