- 80 x 60 thermal (4,800 pixels), Lepton® micro thermal sensor
- 24:1 spot ratio IR thermometer
- -25 to 380°C, -13 to 716°F
- FOV: TG167: 25° x 19.6°
- 9 Hz
- Dual laser
- BMP storage & USB download
- Fits in a pocket
- Instantly shows what's hot and where to aim
- Intuitive to operate with no special training required
- Easily save images and data for documentation
- Download images fast over USB or from removable micro SD card
- Warranty: 2 Years Product, and 10 Years Thermal Imaging Detector when registered within 60 days of purchase
The FLIR TG167 Spot Thermal Camera bridges the gap between single spot infrared thermometers and FLIR’s legendary thermal cameras. Equipped with FLIR’s exclusive Lepton® micro thermal sensor, the TG167 lets you see the heat so you know where to reliably measure it. Designed for indoor electrical inspection, the TG167 will help you easily find unseen hot and cold spots in electrical cabinets or switch boxes, giving you quality image detail on even small connectors and wires. Then you can store images and download data to show customers and include in reports.
Should I buy a FLIR TG167 or a TG165?
TG167 - Designed primarily for indoor electrical inspection, the TG167 will help you easily find unseen hot and cold spots in electrical cabinets or switch boxes from a safe distance. The 25-degree field of view gives you image clarity on small details from a farther distance, including small connectors and wires.
- Best choice for indoor electrical inspections
- See building details from outdoors or at a longer range
- Diagnose HVAC hot/cold areas
TG165 - Useful for both building and general electrical inspections, the TG165's wide 50-degree field of view makes it ideal for building applications.
- Best choice for building diagnostics
- Perfect for general electrical, HVAC, automotive, or spot checking building maintenance applications
- See the entire panel, condenser, or electric motor all at once and measure spot temperatures on key areas of concern
Included: lanyard, USB cable, international charger, 8 Gb Micro SD card and technical documentation.
TG167 Data Sheet (421K)