- -30°C to 650°C (-22°F to 1202°F)
- 24:1 spot ratio to measure smaller targets from a safer distance
- Take non-contact surface temperature measurements with IR (infrared) sensor
- Easily identify measurement location with built-in laser targeting
- Graphical menu structure allows easy access to settings
- Easy emissivity selection with predetermined levels and custom adjustment
- Stunning visual high and low alarms
- Rugged, industrial design that can withstand a three meter drop
- Bright worklight to help you see your target in poor lighting conditions
- Tool-less battery compartment
- Five-year warranty
The TG54 Spot IR (Infrared) Thermometer provides non-contact surface temperature readings so you can quickly and easily take measurements in places that are out of reach. Providing a distance-to-spot ratio of 24:1, the TG54 can measure smaller targets from a safer distance. New mode options give you control to view your current reading and last two temperature readings simultaneously.
Simple to Use
The TG54 is built with a color screen that makes it easy to navigate and select settings, plus adds visibility and efficiency to the advanced feature set. The TG54 is your go-to, pocket-sized devices for efficient temperature measurement.
Convenient and Rugged Design
Built to withstand a 3-meter (9.8') drop, the rugged, industrial design and small form factor of the TG54 delivers convenience and portability to carry it with you wherever you need it.
Included with FLIR TG54: Wrist strap/lanyard, user's guide and three (3) AAA batteries.
Data Sheet (1.2M)
Customers also viewed