- -30° C to 650° C (-22°F to 1202°F)
- 30:1 spot ratio to measure smaller targets from a safer distance
- Included Type K Thermocouple Probe Range: -30°C to 300°C (-22°F to 572°F)
- Take non-contact surface temperature measurements with IR (infrared) sensor
- Easily identify measurement location with built-in laser targeting
- Graphical menu structure allows easy access to settings
- Easy emissivity selection with predetermined levels and custom adjustment
- Stunning visual high and low alarms
- Rugged, industrial design that can withstand a three meter drop
- Bright worklight to help you see your target in poor lighting conditions
- Tool-less battery compartment
- Five-year warranty
The TG56 Spot IR (Infrared) Thermometer provides non-contact surface temperature readings so you can quickly and easily take measurements in places that are out of reach. Providing a distance-to-spot ratio of 24:1, the TG54 can measure smaller targets from a safer distance. New mode options give you control to view your current reading and last two temperature readings simultaneously.
Simple to Use
The TG56 is built with a color screen that makes it easy to navigate and select settings. The graphical menu structure as well as included Type K Thermocouple round-out an advanced feature set that will make the TG56 your go-to, pocket-sized devices for efficient temperature measurement.
Convenient and Rugged Design
Built to withstand a 3-meter (9.8') drop, the rugged, industrial design and small form factor of the TG56 delivers convenience and portability to carry it with you wherever you need it.
Included with FLIR TG56: General purpose Type K Thermocouple, wrist strap/lanyard, user's guide and three (3) AAA batteries.
Data Sheet (1.2M)
Customers also viewed