- Electrical Safety and Hipot
- Insulation Resistance Testers
- Fluke 1587 FC 2-In-1 Insulation Multimeter
- PI/DAR timed ratio tests
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected for added user protection
- VFD low-pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Insulation test (0.01 MΩ to 2 GΩ)
- Insulation test voltages (50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V) for many applications
- AC/DC voltage, DC millivolts, AC/DC milliamps, Resistance (Ω), Continuity
- Capacitance, diode test, temperature, Min/Max, frequency (Hz)
- Auto power off to save battery power
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category
- Large display with backlight
- Rugged, utility hard case allows you to bring everything you need for the job
- Included accessories: Remote probe, test leads and probes, alligator clips, K-type thermocouple
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient hands free operation
- Three-year standard warranty; extendable to five-years through product registration within 45 days of purchase
Two powerful tools in one. Measures to 2 GΩ
The Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter combines a digital insulation tester with a full-featured, true RMS digital multimeter in a single, compact, handheld unit—providing maximum versatility for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
Whether you work on motors, generators, cables, or switch gear, the Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter is ideally suited to help you with your tasks and at a cost that is far less than buying the two products.
Fluke Connect: the Largest Suite of Connected Test Tools in the World!
The Fluke Connect wireless system is the best way for maintenance technicians to stay in contact with their teams without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect app works with scores of Fluke tools to make diagnosing and solving problems easier than ever. By using the Fluke Connect tools with the app, you can efficiently and safely capture, store and share maintenance data from the field.
Fluke 1587 FC includes: Remote probe, test leads, alligator clips, K-type thermocouple, hard case, and user documentation.
Three Year Warranty
Customers also viewed