Fluke 179 True RMS Digital Multimeter is the industry standard for troubleshooting and repair of electrical and electronic systems.
- 0.09% basic DC accuracy at 6,000 counts
- IEC 1010 CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V safety rating
- 6000 count display provides improved resolution
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate readings on all waveforms
- Min/Max/Average recording
- Frequency, capacitance & resistance capabilities
- Has backlight to illuminate the screen in dark workspaces
- Measures temperature in °C and °F. Range: -40°C to 400°C
- Easy access battery door to change the battery without breaking the calibration seal
- Drop protected to 1 meter
- Overmolded case features integrated probe holders
- Compatible with ToolPak meter hanging kit
- Lifetime warranty
With its precision, reliability, and ease of use, the Fluke 179 True RMS Digital Multimeter is the preferred solution for professional technicians around the world. With all the features you need to troubleshoot and repair in electrical and electronic systems, the Fluke 179 also offers a digital display with analog bar graph and built-in temperature measurements.
Works When You Need It, Where You Need It
You can trust the Fluke 179 to get the job done in all of the messy, loud, high energy and high places you work. Backed by a lifetime warranty, the Fluke 179 is independently tested for safe use in CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V environments.
The Fluke 179 – Just One of Fluke's Trusted Tools
Fluke builds the most trusted tools in the world, and that means more than just the Fluke 179. If you work with the HVAC equipment, need a small meter for small spaces, or work in the electrical installer's and repairman's world, check out the full family of Fluke digital multimeters.
Includes TL75 test leads, 80BK temperature probe, 9V battery, and ESFP (English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese) user manual.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customers also viewed