Fluke 2700G-G70M Reference Pressure Gauge, 0 to 10 000 psi (0 to 70 MPa)
- Precision pressure measurement from 100 kPa (15 psi, 1 bar) to 70 MPa (10 000 psi, 700 bar)
- Accuracy to 0.02% of full scale
- Easy-to-use, rugged construction for reliable performance
- Combine with the 700PTPK or 700HTPK pump kits for a complete portable pressure testing solution for up to 600 psi with the PTP-1 pneumatic pump and up to 10,000 psi with the HTP-2 hydraulic pump
- Combine with the P5510, P5513, P5514, or P5515 Comparison Test Pumps for a complete bench top pressure calibration solution
- Test port is 1/4 NPT Male. 1/4 BSP and M20 X 1.5 adapters are included
- USB communications cable and universal power supply provided standard
- Can be used with COMPASS® for Pressure software for automated recording of pressure calibration data
Best-in-class measurement performance in a rugged, easy-to-use, economical package
The 2700G Reference Pressure Gauge's improved measurement accuracy allows it to be used for a wide variety of applications. It is ideal for calibrating pressure measurement devices such as pressure gauges, transmitters, transducers, and switches. In addition, it can be used as a check standard or to provide process measurements with data logging.
The 2700G has an easy-to-use interface that allows you to configure the sampling rate, tare value, damping, and auto-off time interval as well as reset the min/max pressure. You can also view the remaining battery life. Select from 21 different standard engineering units, including bar, in H2O, kPa, MPa, and psi. In addition, the supervisor menu can be used to set one custom engineering unit. To ensure against incorrect measurements, each of the above functions can be locked from use through the supervisor menu.
The 2700G Reference Pressure Gauge can be combined with the Fluke Calibration P5500 series of comparison test pumps to make a complete pressure calibration system. The unique test port design of the P5500 series allows for hand tight connection of the 2700G without the use of PTFE tape.
Includes: Manual on CD-ROM in 14 languages, Calibration certificate showing traceability, 1/4 NPT Female to 1/4 BSP Male Adapter, 1/4 NPT Female to M20X1.5 Adapter, Universal AC Power Supply, and USB communication cable.
Customers also viewed