- Full-featured multimeter with built-in thermal imager
- Infrared range: -10°C to 200°C (14°F to 392°F)
- Image resolution: 80 x 60
- 15 measurement functions including: AC voltage with low-pass filter, DC voltage, Resistance, Continuity, Capacitance, Diode test, Min/Max/Avg, AC current (with iFlex), Frequency
- Thermal imaging reveals many electrical issues quickly and safely
- Two-in-one tool is designed to increase productivity– no need to go back to the truck or office to retrieve a shared camera or wait for the thermographer — do more in less time!
- iFlex expands your measurement capabilities — measure current in tight spaces (up to 2500 A AC)
- Save measurements and images while communicating wirelessly up to 20' away with a smart phone
- 3.5”/8.89 cm color LCD screen
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery allows for a for a full work day (10+ hours) under normal conditions
- Assembled in the USA
- Auto power off to save battery power
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category
- Designed for durability, built to withstand a 3 m (9.8Ft) drop, double insulated with raised rubber holster
- Three year standard warranty
Find. Repair. Validate. Report.
The 279 FC is a full-featured digital multimeter with integrated thermal imaging that is designed to increase your productivity and confidence. The thermal multimeter helps you find, repair, validate, and report many electrical issues quickly, improving your ability to solve problems.
Locate the problem immediately
Thermal imaging multimeters are a first-line troubleshooting tool for electrical equipment that can check hot spots of high-voltage equipment and transformers from a safe distance, detect heating of fuses, wires, insulators, connectors, splices and switches. Scanning with the 279 FC's thermal imager reveals many electrical issues quickly and from a safe distance. By combining two tools into one, the thermal multimeter lightens the load and increases productivity.
Communicate your results
With built-in Fluke Connect®, transmit results wirelessly to a smartphone and save time on reporting to validate work is complete. Troubleshoot better by instantly trending and monitoring measurements live on your smartphone screen. Create and email reports right from the field.
Compatible with iFlex® (a flexible current clamp) to expand your measurement capabilities and get into tight, hard to reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A AC). The large full-color LCD screen makes for easier and clearer viewing of images and readings. The 10+ hour rechargeable battery keeps you going all day long under normal conditions.
Fluke Connect: the Largest Suite of Connected Test Tools in the World!
The Fluke Connect wireless system is the best way for maintenance technicians to stay in contact with their teams without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect app works with scores of Fluke tools to make diagnosing and solving problems easier than ever. By using the Fluke Connect tools with the app, you can efficiently and safely capture, store and share maintenance data from the field.
Included with the 279 FC: TL75 Test Leads, rechargeable lithium ion battery and charger.
Customers also viewed