Fluke 3130-G2M/C Portable Pressure Calibrator, with ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration
Fluke 3130-G2M/C Portable Pressure Calibrator
300 PSI, ISO 17025, w/accredited calibration
- Measure and generate pressures from vacuum to 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar)
- Internal pump can generate vacuum to -80 kPa (-12 psi, -0.8 bar) or pressure to 2 MPa (0-300 psi, 0-20 bar)
- Supply pressure connection allowing the use of external gas supply up to 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar)
- Includes variable volume for fine adjustment of pressures
- Pressure measurement accuracy of 0.025% reading ±0.01% FS
- Electrical measurement and 24 volt supply for close looped calibrations
- Measure or generate 4 to 20 mA
- Measure 0 to 30 V dc
- Powered by internal, rechargeable, high capacity NiMH battery or universal ac mains adapter
- Compatible with Fluke 700P Pressure Modules
- One-year warranty
The 3130 Portable Pneumatic Pressure Calibrator is a complete system for pressure sensor and pressure gauge calibration, on the bench or in the field. It contains everything needed to generate, control, and measure pressure, as well as read the output of the device under test.
The 3130 has an internal sensor with full scale of 300 psi (2 MPa), has an accuracy of 0.025% reading ±0.01% full scale, and can be used with Fluke 700P pressure modules to allow for better accuracy at lower ranges.
The 3130 offers electrical measurement capabilities for calibrating pressure transducers and transmitters, including measurements of 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 30 V dc. In addition, the 3130 provides 24 V dc supply to power the DUT and can generate current in the 4 to 20 mA range.
The 3130 is built into a rugged case with internal storage for power supply, test leads, and fittings. It also includes a rechargeable, NiMH battery, allowing for approx. 50 hours of operation.
Specifications (pdf, 292K)
Customers also viewed