FLUKE 700G30 Pressure Gauge, 5000 psig
- Models ranging from 15 psi/1 bar to 10,000 psi/690 bar
- Accuracy to 0.05 % of full scale
- Bright backlit display for easy viewing of pressure measurements
- Rugged, durable design with protective holster
- CSA; Class 1, Div 2, Groups A-D rating
- ATEX: rating: II 3 G Ex nA IIB T6
- Combine with the 700PTPK or 700HTPK pump kits for a complete pressure testing solution for up to 600 psi with the PTP-1 pneumatic pump and up to 10,000 psi with the HTP-2 hydraulic pump
- Log up to 8493 pressure measurements to memory (requires 700G/TRACK software)
- Three-year warranty
The nine models in Fluke's 700G Series are precision pressure test gauges with pressure measurements ranging from 15 psi to 10,000 psi and 0.05% accuracy. This suite of pressure products are rugged and reliable, CSA and ATEX certified, NIST-calibrated, and have an easy to view back-lit display.
Includes: Multi-language Manual on CD, NIST traceable certificate of calibration, and 1/4″ NPT to 1/4″ ISO adapter.
Data Sheet (pdf, 647K)