Fluke 8845A/SU Precision Multimeter with Software Upgrade and Cable
8845A/SU includes FlukeView Forms Software Upgrade and USB to RS232 Cable Adapter.
- 6.5 Digit Resolution
- Graphical Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- Basic V dc accuracy of up to 0.0035%
- 100 µA to 10 A Current
- 10 Ohm to 1 GOhm Resistance
- 2x4 Wire Ohms measurement technique
- Frequency, Period, Capacitance & RTD Temperature measurements
- Analytical Modes: TrendPlot™, Histogram and Statistics
- RS-232, GPIB and LAN Interfaces
- Popular DMM emulation modes
- Now includes USB to RS-232 Cable Adapter
The Fluke 8845A 6.5 digit precision multimeter has the precision and versatility to handle your most demanding measurements on the bench or in a system.
Wide Measurement Ranges: Resistance or current has been extended to cover the widest range possible. The 8845A ranges from 100 µAmp to 10 Amp with a maximum resolution of 100 pico Amps.
Perform 4-wire measurements easily with two leads: Patented split terminal jacks for 2x4 Ohms function allow you to perform precise 4-wire measurements with only two leads instead of four. Optional Kelvin leads accessories are available to enable you to establish a 4-wire connection even in tight spaces.
Extend the meter's utility even more with its graphical Dual Display modes, including Trendplot™ paperless recorder mode, statistics and histograms—features you won't find on other multimeters.
Systems Capabilities: The 8845 includes an RS-232, GPIB and Ethernet interface as standard and emulates operation and programming commands of the Fluke 45 and Keysight 34401A. Emulation shortens the learning curve and makes it easy to fit the 8845A into existing test systems.
FlukeView® Forms Basic: The Fluke 8845A ships with a free copy of FlukeView Basic. Transfer data points from your meter to your PC and use the two standard, non-customizable forms to display your readings in table or graphical form. For a larger array of forms or to use FlukeView® Forms Designer to customize your forms, upgrade to FlukeView® Forms version 3.0 with FVF-UG.
- TL71 Test Lead Set, Premium DMM
- LCI Line Cord
- USB to RS232 Cable Adapter
- Statement of Calibration Practices
- WEEE Information Sheet
- Warranty Information
- Programmer, Users and Service Manuals (CD-ROM)
- FlukeView Forms – Basic for 8845/8846
8845A/SU adds FlukeView Forms Software Upgrade and USB to RS232 Cable Adapter.
Customers also viewed