190-102/AM/S also includes C290 Carry Case and FlukeView Software full version
- Two electrically isolated inputs
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
- 200 MHz bandwidth model
- 1.25 GS/s
- Deep memory: 10,000 samples per channel waveform capture so you can zoom in on the details
- Quad meter measurements via scope BNC inputs
- Connect-and-View continuous auto-trigger, single shot, pulse width, and video triggering
- ScopeRecord roll mode, capture waveform sample data for up to 48 hours
- TrendPlot, trend measurement readings for up to 22 days
- Advanced automatic measurements, power (Vpwm, VA, W, PF) and time (mAs, V/s, w/s)
- IP-51 rated for dust and drip proof to withstand harsh environments
- Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
- Li-Ion battery for extended operating timespan: up to 7 hours (BP291 included standard)
- Charge spare battery using optional external battery charger (EBC290)
- Easy-access battery door to make it easy to swap batteries
- A handy slot to tether and lock down the oscilloscope while unattended using a standard Kensington® lock
The Fluke 190-102: 2-Channel, High-performance — Built for Harsh Industrial Environments.
The FLUKE 190-102 ScopeMeter oscilloscope has two electrically isolated channels, and is safety rated for industrial applications. This scope combines rugged portability with the high performance of bench oscilloscopes to take you from troubleshooting microelectronics all the way into power electronic applications.
Its two channels and 100MHz of bandwidth, 1.25 GS sampling rate, and deep memory of 10,000 samples per channel allows high-accuracy capture and display of waveform details, noise, and other disturbances.
Features like TrendPlot™, ScopeRecord™, and Connect-and-View™ help you quickly diagnose industrial machinery, automation and process controls, and power electronics to minimize repair costs and downtime. These features make the oscilloscopes easy to use especially when diagnosing the most difficult problems like complex waveforms, intermittent events and signal fluctuations or drift.
Li-ion battery technology keeps your scope on the job, all day.
Includes a set of two probes, hanging strap, USB cable with mini-B connector, double capacity Li-ion battery BP291, battery charger/power adapter BC190, a FlukeView demo package and users manuals on CD-ROM. 190-102/AM/S also includes C290 Carry Case and FlukeView Software full version.
Customers also viewed