Voltage, Continuity and Current Testers
- T5-1000: 1000V ac/dc, CAT III
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
- Displays resistance to 1000Ω
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw™ current measurement
- Continuity beeper
- Compact design with neat probe storage
- Rugged enough to withstand a 10-foot (3m) drop
- Detachable SlimReach™ probe tips are customized for national electrical standards
- Test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
- Auto off mode to conserve battery life
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
Electrical Testers with OpenJaw™ Current
Fluke T5-1000 Electrical Testers let you check voltage, continuity and current with one compact tool — just select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest. OpenJaw™ current lets you check current up to 100A — without breaking the circuit.
Its tough test leads stow neatly in the back of the tester, making it easy to tote in your tool pouch. Detachable SlimReach™ test probes are customized for national electrical standards. The test leads accept optional accessories such as clips and specialty probes. The optional H5 holster lets you clip the T5 onto your belt.
Includes 4 mm detachable probes and instruction sheet.
Instruction Sheet (2.3M)
Customers also viewed