- Output Capacity: 500 VA, 310 Vrms; 4.2 / 2.1 Arms. To 600 Vrms with option APS-003.
- 45 Hz to 500.0 Hz, to 999.9 Hz with option APS-004
- 4.3 inch TFT-LCD Display, Only 88mm (2U) case height
- Arbitrary Waveform Function
- Surge/ Dip control for output artificial surges or dips in voltage to a DUT
- Measurement function comprises Voltage, Current, Power, Apparent Power, Current (peak), IPKH, Frequency, Power Factor, Crest Factor
- 10 sets of presets in the Sequence mode, Simulate mode, and Programming mode
- Support Sequence, Simulate, and Program to automatically execute output
- Support SCPI Emulation, LabVIEW Driver
- Standard interface: USB Host, LAN
- Support remote control: Sync Output, Program mode signal output, Trigger In/Out, and Output
- Optional GPIB, RS-232
- Two-year warranty
500 VA Programmable AC Power Source
APS-7000 is a series of two programmable linear AC power supplies, with the height of 2U and output frequency range is 45–500 Hz. The maximum rated output for APS-7050 is 500 VA, 310 Vrms, 4.2 Arms. Option APS-003 extends the maximum output voltage of 600 Vrms. Option APS-004 extends the maximum output frequency of 999.9 Hz. The APS-7000 series comprises nine measurement and test functions (Vrms, Irms, F, Ipk, W, VA, PF, Ipk hold, CF), and provides an interface similar to that of AC Power Meter.
The APS-7050, via switching many sets of current levels to increase small current measurement resolution, are ideal for the LED industry and standby mode power-consumption test. To meet the test criteria of line voltage fluctuation often seen in consumer electronics, APS-7000 models not only supply a stable source of AC, they also features five methods to cope with special purpose or abnormal voltage, frequency, and phase; ten sets of the Simulate mode simulate power outage, voltage increase, and voltage drop; ten sets of the Sequence mode allow users to define parameters and produce sine wave by editing steps; ten sets of the Program mode can edit AC waveform output and define the ceiling and floor level of measurement items for different DUT; Ramp Control allows users to set the variation speed for output voltage rise and fall; Surge/Dip Control simulates DUT's input power producing a Surge or Dip voltage overlapping with output voltage waveform at a specific time.
The APS-7050 can produce complicated waveforms and transient waveforms to verify electronic product operation under adverse conditions, making them suitable for testing applications and electronic components.
Included: User's manual and programming manual on CD, mains terminal cover set, power cord, two test leads and certificate of calibration.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed