- GDM-8251A: 120,000 Counts Display
- VFD Two Colors Display
- 0.012% DCV Accuracy
- True RMS (AC, AC+DC)
- 9 Major Measuring Functions and 10 Advanced Measurement Functions
- 2W/4W Resistance Measurement
- High Voltage 1000V and 10A Current Range
- Standard Interface: RS-232C, USB Device, Digital I/O
- Free PC Software (DMM-VIEWER), LabVIEW Driver
The GDM-8251A portable precision multimeters features 120,000 counts, a dual display, a 0.012% DCV accuracy and 2w/4w measurement. The VFD display technology provides the excellent observation of contrast and brightness.
The GDM-8251A carries an extensive list of standard measurement items with a dual-display allowing two measurement items to be displayed simultaneously. Advanced measurement functions, such as Max/Min, Hold, Relative value and Compare, are suitable for a multiplicity of applications such as production testing, research and field verification. The USB, RS-232C and 9-pin digital I/O interface are included as standard features for remote control and data capturing for ATE applications.
For convenient PC-based remote control and extensive data capture, the GDM-8251A includes DMM-Viewer software at no additional cost. DMM-Viewer mimics the operation of the multimeters on the PC, allowing you to quickly use the software with little effort.
* Quick start user manual
* Power cord
* Test lead GTL-117
* USB Cable GTL-247
* CD (including complete user manual, upgrade program and PC software DMM Viewer)
* Calibration key GDM-01 (Compatible with Fluke 5720A/5725A calibrators only)
Customers also viewed