GW Instek GDM-8342 Dual Measurement Multimeter, 50000 Count
Instek GDM-8342 Dual Measurement Multimeter
50,000 Count, with USB Device/Host
- 50,000 counts, two-color Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- Dual measurement/Dual display
- Three selectable measurement speeds of up to 40 readings/s
- The basic precision of DC voltage: 0.02%
- Auto/manual Ranging
- True RMS (AC，AC+DC) measurements
- 11 different measurement functions
- Max./Min., REL, MX+B, 1/X, Ref%, Compare, Hold, dB, dBm
- Standard USB device interface to connect with a computer
- Temperature measurement function
- USB storage for Data collection
- Three-year warranty
Unrestrained Storage and Connection
GW Instek's GDM-8342 Dual Measurement Multimeter has exceptional features that include 50,000 counts, VFD dual-display, 0.02% basic DC voltage accuracy and a USB protocol connector to provide users with measurement precision, lucid data observation, and the convenience to connect with the personal computer.
The GDM-8342 not only support the fundamental measurement items provided by general multimeters, but also are equiped with capacitance and temperature measurement functions. Furthermore, they also provide many auxiliary functions to meet the measurement requirements for manufacturing process tests, educational experiments and testing facilities.
Included: Safety instruction sheet, power cord, GTL-207 test lead, and User's manual, USB driver with PC software on CD.
Customers also viewed