GW Instek GDM-8342GP Dual Measurement Multimeter, 50000 Count
Instek GDM-8342GP Dual Measurement Multimeter
50,000 Count, with USB Device/Host and GPIB
- 50,000 counts, two-color Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- Dual measurement/Dual display
- Three selectable measurement speeds of up to 40 readings/s
- The basic precision of DC voltage: 0.02%
- Auto/manual Ranging
- True RMS (AC，AC+DC) measurements
- 11 different measurement functions
- Max./Min., REL, MX+B, 1/X, Ref%, Compare, Hold, dB, dBm
- Standard USB device interface to connect with a computer
- Three-year warranty
Unrestrained Storage and Connection
GW Instek's GDM-8341 Dual Measurement Multimeter have exceptional features that include 50,000 counts, VFD dual-display, 0.02% basic DC voltage accuracy and a USB protocol connector to provide users with measurement precision, lucid data observation, and the convenience to connect with the personal computer.
The GDM-8341 not only support the fundamental measurement items provided by general multimeters, but also are equiped with capacitance and temperature measurement functions. Furthermore, they also provide many auxiliary functions to meet the measurement requirements for manufacturing process tests, educational experiments and testing facilities.
With respect to storing and retrieving data, the GDM-8341GP has two methods to offer: first, the USB flash drive storage function — operating alone without connecting with a computer; second, USB interface (virtual COM port) and GPIB interface for automatic measurement system users to conveniently save and retrieve data.
Included: Safety instruction sheet, power cord, GTL-207 test lead, and User's manual, USB driver with PC software on CD.
Customers also viewed