- Output Rating: 0 to 60 V, 0 to 12 A, 720 W
- Low Ripple and Noise, 0.5mVrms, 10mArms
- Fast transition recovery time, 100μs
- Maximum 2 units in series connections or 3 units in parallel connections
- Select the setting digits for voltage and current (coarse & fine control)
- Panel Lock Function
- 3 set of preset functions
- Output off timer function (Range: 1 min to 1000 hours & 59 mins)
- CC priority function(prevent overshoot & inrush current)
- Sequence function of PC editing (Maximum 1000 steps; Minimum step period 50ms)
- Protection: OVP, UVP, OCP, remote sensing open terminals
- External Analog Control Function
- PC Remote Interface: RS-232 Standard; GPIB, USB, LAN Optional
- CE Compliance
- Two-year warranty
GW Instek launches the new generation PLR-Series programmable switching D.C. power supply. The series comprises 6 models and the voltage ranges are 20V, 36V and 60V with 360W and 720W models are available. The series is a hybrid circuit design which incorporates front stage switching and rear stage linear architectures. The unique advantages of this design benefit from the combination of both switching and linear structures. The front stage switching structure can effectively reduce size and weight, and the rear stage linear structure can maintain lower ripple voltage, lower ripple current, and faster transient response.
The PLR-Series features many functions, including three sets of user-defined Preset function; programmable automatic Output off timer function; programmable Sequence function; CV, CC priority activation functions (prevent overshoot and inrush current while output is turned on); External voltage and current output control and OVP, OCP and UVP functions.
The PLR-Series allows maximum 3 same model units in parallel connection to obtain larger output current, and maximum 2 same model units in series connection to obtain larger output voltage.
The PLR-Series takes the consideration of the integration between its rack and other systems. Hence, the heat dissipation design adopts front air inlet and rear air outlet (there is no air outlet on the top, bottom, and on the both sides). The optional dedicated rack mount adapter (GRA-427) is available. Other equipment can be directly placed on top or under to save rack space.
The PLR-Series is equipped with RS-232 interface and also provides optional GPIB & USB (PLR-GU) and USB & LAN (PLR-LU). The program control of maximum 32 units can be realized by Local Bus no matter which interface is utilized. Additionally, the PLR-ARC interface not only provides external voltage and external resistance control but also meets the requirement of PLC control.
|PLR-001||Parallel Connection Signal Cable (2 to 3 units)|
|PLR-002||Series Connection Signal Cable|
|PLR-RS||RS-232C Interface Card (included in standard unit)|
|PLR-LU||LAN/USB Interface Card|
|PLR-GU||GPIB/USB Interface Card|
|PLR-ARC||Analog Remote Control Card|
|GRJ-1101||Modular Cable (0.5m)|
|GRJ-1102||Modular Cable (1.5m)|
|GRA-427||Rack Mount Adapter|
Includes: user manual on CD, AC power cord, rear output terminal cover, bolt set [two hexagon head bolts (P-3), two flat washers, two hexagon nuts and one output-grounding cable.