- Wide band: DC to 50 MHz (-3 dB)
- High S/N characteristic enables measuring ultra low mA-range current waveforms
- Connects directly to oscilloscope BNC input terminal
- Connects directly to the Memory Recorder to provide waveform monitoring
- An optional power supply is available for use with oscilloscopes that do not provide probe power
- Supplied w/Soft case
- 1-Year Warranty
Wide-band current probe allows direct input to oscilloscope or the Memory Recorder.
Because current measurement requires the insertion of a shunt or a CT, the task often becomes difficult due to breaks in the electrical path. This probe only needs to be connected directly into the BNC input on waveform observation equipment such as an oscilloscope or a recorder.
|Frequency band width||DC to 50 MHz (-3 dB)|
|Rise time||=<7 ns|
|Noise level||2.5 mA rms max. (band width limited to 20 MHz)|
|Continuous allowable input||30 A rms (requires derating at frequency)|
|Max. allowable peak input||50 A peak (non continuous)|
|Amplitude accuracy||±1.0 % rdg. ±1 mV f.s. (DC, 45 to 66 Hz, 0 to 30 A rms)
±2 % rdg. (DC, 45 to 66 Hz, 30 A rms to 50 A peak)
|Output rate||0.1 V/A (use with a device having a 1 M-ohm input resistance or higher)|
|Max. rated voltage to earth||300 V CAT I (insulated wire)|
|Core jaw dia.||Ø5 mm(0.20 in)|
|Power supply||±12 V ±0.5 V, 5.6 VA max.|
Please see Data Sheet for complete specifications.
Data Sheet (pdf, 1.8M)