AC/DC Current Measuring up to 2000 A
- RMS value of full-wave rectified waveforms
- Analog output for current measuring level, current measuring waveform, or frequency measuring level
- The peak hold function displays the crest value peak current up to 2840 A
- Non-fuse type protects up to 600 V AC
- Includes 9207 Test lead, Carrying Case, Hand Strap
- 3-Year Warranty
Analysis for DC to Distorted Waves
Peak Hold function displays the crest value of the inrush current occurring when electrical equipment is started. AC/DC mode enables measurement of the RMS value of full or half-wave rectified waveforms used in electrical machinery. 2.17" (55mm) jaw opening accommodates the largest conductors.
Includes: L9207-10 Test Lead, 9345 Carrying Case, Hand strap, 6F22 (Stacked manganese battery), and Instruction Manual.
Clamp Meters Catalog (pdf, 4.3M)