- Rated input current 500 A AC
- Rated output current 0.5 V AC
- Accuracy (at 45 to 66 Hz) Amplitude: ±0.5 % rdg. ±0.2 % f.s., Full scale (f.s.) is the power analyzer range value, Phase: ±0.5° or less
- Frequency characteristics 66 Hz to 5 kHz (±1 % or less from accuracy)
- Max. allowable input continuous 550 A rms (45 to 66 Hz)
- Max. circuit voltage 600 V AC rms (insulated wire)
- Core jaw diameter Ø46 mm (1.81 in)
- Dimensions 77 mm (3.03 in)W x 151 mm (5.94 in)H x 42 mm (1.65 in)D, 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Cord length: 3 m (9.84 ft)
Clamp-on Sensors for the 3196, 3197 POWER QUALITY ANALYZER and 3169 CLAMP ON POWER HiTESTER.
For input up to AC 500 Amps. Designed with a safety barrier to protect the user from being in direct contact with live conductors and completely meet all CE marking requirements.