Digital, Ultra-High Resistance / Ultra-Low Current Meter
- Measurement voltage: DC 0.1 - 1,000 V
- Measurement range: 1 x 107 - 3 x 1016 Ω
- 4-channel, high-speed measurement capability when combined with PSU-8541 dedicated power source unit (shown in picture, sold separately)
- System compatibility made easy by connecting charge terminal handler interface
- Measures insulation resistance of capacitive/highly insulated materials at high speed with high accuracy
- High resolution current measurements of 0.1 fA
- Supplied w/Power cord, Connection cables
- 1-Year Warranty
For practical measurement applications in semiconductor and electronic materials research, a broad range of voltage settings, high 0.1 fA resolution, automatic resistivity calculation, measurement data memory for large values and histogram display of selected measurement results are included as standard features.
The DSM-8542 is 4-channel version of the DSM-8104 (Not available for testing voltage output), measurement or other functions are the same as DSM-8104 specifications.
Simultaneous 4-channel measurement capabilities available when combined with the PSU-8541 (shown in picture)
Please see Data Sheet for complete specifications.
Data Sheet (pdf, 796K)