Hioki PW3337-02 Power Meter
3 input channels, D/A Output
- PW3336: measures DC, and single-phase 2-wire to 3-phase 3-wire with 2-channels input
- PW3337: measures DC, and single-phase 2-wire to 3-phase 4-wire with 3-channels input
- For development and production of motors, inverters, power conditioners, power supplies, and other devices
- High-precision basic accuracy ±0.1 % (see complete specs)
- Wide frequency band width of 0.1 Hz to 100 kHz or DC
- High-current measurement up to 65 A direct input
- Harmonic measurement up to the 50th order with IEC 61000-4-7 compliant
- High-accuracy measurement, even with a low power factor for no-load testing of transformers and motors
- Built-in external sensor input terminals for measure up to 5000 A AC
- Synchronize up to 8 units for multi-units measurement
- One-year warranty
Accurately measure devices up to 1,000 V/65 A AC/DC with direct input
The PW3336 series (2-channel) and PW3337 series (3-channel) are easy-to-use, high-accuracy power meters that deliver current measurement of up to 65 A with direct input as well as built-in harmonic analysis functionality, all with accuracy that exceeds that of previous HIOKI power meters.
The new PW3336 and PW3337 three-phase power meters offer the fine precision, direct input functionality and large current sensing capabilities required to increase efficiency and minimize power consumption, especially in areas of motor, inverter and power conditioner evaluations.
These Hioki digital power measuring devices, when used with an optional clamp sensor, can also measure up to 5000A AC. In addition to built-in harmonic analysis functionality, the PW3336 and PW3337 Power Meters provide GPIB, LAN, D/A output and other interfaces to better accommodate a variety of testing situations.
Basic specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 1 year)
|Measurement lines||Single-phase 2-wires, single-phase 3-wires, 3-phase 3-wires, 3-phase 4-wires (voltage / current measurement range set for each wiring mode)|
|Measurement items||Voltage, Current, Active power, Apparent power, Reactive power, Power factor, Phase angle, Frequency, Efficiency, Current integration, Active power integration, Integrated time, Voltage waveform peak value, Current waveform peak value, Voltage crest factor, Current crest factor, Time average current, Time average active power, Voltage ripple factor, Current ripple factor|
|Harmonic parameters||Synchronization frequency range: 10 Hz to 640 Hz, Analysis order up to 50th
Harmonic voltage RMS value, Harmonic current RMS value, Harmonic active power, Total harmonic voltage distortion, Total harmonic current distortion, Voltage fundamental waveform, Current fundamental waveform, Active power fundamental waveform, Apparent power fundamental waveform, Reactive power fundamental waveform, Power factor fundamental waveform (displacement power factor), Voltage current phase difference fundamental waveform, Interchannel voltage fundamental wave phase difference, Interchannel current fundamental wave phase difference, Harmonic voltage content % , Harmonic current content % , Harmonic active power content %
(The following parameters can be downloaded as data during PC communication but not displayed: Harmonic voltage phase angle, Harmonic current phase angle, Harmonic voltage current phase difference)
|Measurement range||Voltage range: AC/DC 15 V to 1000 V, 7 ranges
Current range: AC/DC 200 mA to 50 A, 8 ranges
Power range: 3.0000 W to 150.00 kW (Depends on combination of voltage and current range)
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.
Data Sheet (pdf, 2.2M)