- Support for multi−channel systems up to 32−channel output
- 8−channels or 16−channels dual−line output voltage setting
- Positive and negative polarities required for the MLCC test line included in a single unit
- Output ON/OFF and current limitation can be performed for each channel
- Support for the discharge of the charge capacitor
- Output voltage of 1 kV is available
- Large current output of 50 mA */channel allows for reducing the number of backup charges
* Output voltage of 1 kV is limited to 10 mA/channel
Ideal for MLCC Leakage Current Measurement
The Power Source Unit SM7860 is a specially designed power source unit that supports multi-channel systems and provides functions required for the MLCC test line. An 8-channel or 16-channel dual-line voltage setting function enables up to 32-channel output. A test system combining the SM7810 and SM7860 is ideal for integration into automated equipment and can be used to build the fastest MLCC leakage current test line.
ON/OFF and current limitation (charge/discharge) can be performed for all channels individually
An output ON/OFF switch is provided for each channel, allowing you to control the voltage without using an external circuit. Furthermore, the switches are semiconductor switching devices so they do not require maintenance. In addition, current limitation (50 mA/channel*1) can be performed for each channel. A short-circuit in a DUT does not affect measurements on other channels.
Combining the SM7810 and SM7860
Combining the SM7810 Super Megohm Meter and the SM7860 Power Source enables building a test system ideal for integration into automated equipment. The power source unit can be selected depending on the maximum applied voltage and functionality to suit various types of test line, including the charge-and-discharge test line.
The SM7860 power source units are produced to order. An output terminal connection cable is required, and available separately.
Please refer to Data Sheet for functions & output channel configuration.
Includes: power cable, voltage output connectors: (two included with SM7860-01, SM786002 - four included with SM7860-03, SM786004, SM7860-05, SM786006, SM7860-07.), and one-year warranty.
Data Sheet (pdf, 1.3M)